Navigation

Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Walk in the Woods







[Photos by Mariah Alysz]

Mariah and I took the puppy for a walk through the woods today. She's still young and full of energy so we try to exhaust her as much as possible but it can be hard with how much we both work. Also, yes, I'm wearing the same shirt as the other day. It's one of my favorite shirts and it fits fairly well, so I apologize for a repeat. Also, I'm usually not a hat person, but Mariah bought me a beanie the other day and I haven't been able to take it off since. My hair is getting long and I can't stand it when it falls in my face, so the beanie helps a lot with that. Mariah said I look unemployed in a hot sort of way. I took it as a compliment. I promise my next post won't have this shirt in it.
-Always, M

Shirt - Mr. Bungle band t-shirt
Pants - Levi 514
Shoes - Sperry
Jacket - Concept 1
Glasses - Ray Ban
Beanie - Levi


No comments:

Post a Comment