Navigation

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I Wear Black Because It's Slimming







I, like 94.8% of people, used to wear all black when I was in middle school. Every so often I get an itch to go back to my... uhm... roots? I guess we'll call it that. Anyways, I'm wearing a batman shirt and a scarf, so life can't get much better. And yes, I did say earlier that I'm not a hat person, but my hair is almost long enough to put into a bun. Maybe another few weeks and I'll be able to do it, we'll see. 
My girlfriend wants me to talk about my life on here because apparently people look at blogs to connect with others, go figure right? I'm playing Far Cry 4 right now which is pretty good. I'll probably post a review of it. What? A game review? You thought this was a fashion blog, didn't you? Well, too bad.
-Always, M

Hat - Levi
Shirt - Zara
Jacket - Uniqlo
Pants - Nordstroms
Shoes - Dr. Martens
Scarf - Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment